Thursday, October 8, 2009

Preview of First Collection Photoshoot


Finally, my first photo shoot are properly made on the October 8th by Fashion First. I have to say that i'm satisfied with the whole concept. I think everybody are doing a great job and i feel like saying my gratitude to each person who involved in a process.

First, i have to say thank you to FAME 74 to give me an opportunity as a young designer to represent my collection at Fashion First. It is an honour for me to be able to work and corporate with a company who have a good vision for fashion. Thank you to Deli Makmur who have trust and believe in me from the very beginning. Also big thanks to Bobby and Dena for taking care of me.

The photo shoot wasn't much fun if there is no Qiqi Franky, our talented make-up artist who can do it all. He helped me from the make-up, styling and pump-up my confidence. I was sooo nervous... Thank GOD that he made everything look effortless. Thank you Qiqi and all his team for doing a wonderful job.

Last but not least I have to thank the photographer, Nicoline. She is a humble and talented person. I have to say that working with her is so easy and make me less nervous. The models are doing great, thank you for not being fussy and willing to stripped for the beauty of my necklaces.


Well... i have to start preparing my production and you can see my product in late November 2009 at Fashion First, Senayan City. Hope to see you all coming to the store and of course buying my stuff.


My first experience as a model at the bottom right :)


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Fashion Firts's big family, Anita! We're really looking forward to working together with you, as well as having your accessories displayed at the boutique.

    Good luck and great success for you!

    ReplyDelete