Saturday, February 25, 2012

ABACUS (All aBout ACcessories is US)

I finally open a small shop with some friends called ABACUS (All aBout ACcessories is US) at Level One, Grand Indonesia (East Mall). We provide all accessories such as: shoes, bags, necklaces, bracellet, rings, earrings and passport wallet. 
I'm only producing necklace for the moment but bags will coming soon in July. I can't wait to see all my sample. I hope everything turns out well. One step at the time and always moving forward. I must say I'm quite happy with the achievement of my product for such a short period of time. Never in my wild imagination to have a shop so soon after my first debut last November. I must say i've been blessed. Thank you for everyone who have been supported me from the start and thank GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment