Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update March 2011

I haven't updated my blog for a while. Life have been busy with deadline. It's not easy sometimes but i think i manage quite well.
I have been so lucky to be able to design bags and shoes for Sales Promotion Girl uniform.  I design and produce for several cigarette company and food company. Yup... that is my latest project. I must say i really enjoy it but it is a little handful. 
I also have some project with Ratimaya.  It is an online shopping that sells Indonesian Fashion.  The concept is quite interesting and i really hope is going to be well received by the people.
The recent project that takes most of my time is Blue Print. Yup.... Kaligula is one of the eighth designer that have been chosen to have a showcase in Singapore for Blue Print. You can read the article at http://www.redandwhitemagz.co.cc/2011/03/indonesian-designers-at-asia-fashion.html

Well... that is the highlight of major things that i do lately. I will keep it posted if there is something excited to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment