Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Best Friend Wedding


June 2011

Finally, my friend Court is getting married. I can't believe my sexy, crazy, wild girl is finally ready to settle down with a Portuguese guy name Alex. A guy that she met while traveling in Bali. Wow...

I must say it was the most romantic, intimate and beautiful wedding that i ever attended. Only family and close friends from both side. The ceremony was held at Villa Balquisse Jimbaran. The blessing ceremony was in the garden that have been decorated with dangling cloth and colorful umbrellas. It was a beautiful setting. After that, all the guests were led to the beach for group photo. We stayed there until sunset. Drinking champagne, have a small chat and they held a release of doves. I thought it was pretty funny.

We went back to the villa after sunset and seen a balinese dance performance in a garden. The night went on. We had dinner, wedding cake cut ceremony, bouquet throwing [of course i didnt't get one :)], soju drinking. I had a fabulous time in a wedding which is so rare. Here are some photos that i love to share.

Wedding Vow Ceremony












The Car















The Beach






































Dove release as a symbol












  


The Cake














THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment