Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dagger of Java at KLE After Math Party

Last Thursday on the 22nd of July 2010, i was helping my dear friend's Kleting to do some catwalk choreographer for her fashion show. She had a preview of her new collection for KLÉ Fall Winter 10/11 "THE AFTERMATH" at BLU Martini Bar & Lounge, JW MARRIOT, Mega Kuningan.
I must say it is an interesting experience since i never do any catwalk choreography. I'm not really confidence at the beginning, but, after I put my dress on, slip on my heels and drank a glass of Martini, everything seems easy to do and i feel confidence. Choreographing seems like a piece of cake ;)
Another thing that makes me  happy was seeing my friend carrying Dagger of Java Clutch. Yipppieeee.... big smile... triumph face. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your friend proudly wearing kaligula (my baby). Hopefully, i will see more people wearing my design in a future. I promise to myself i will take picture and post it to my blog when someone wearing kaligula.


No comments:

Post a Comment